Aunalytics delivers insights and actionable business opportunities to the banking sector with new dashboards
Aunalytics, a data platform company delivering Insights-as-a-Service for mid-market businesses, is offering a new set of pre-built dashboards that augment the value delivered by the company’s Daybreak for Financial Services solution.
The Daybreak dashboards are designed to deliver insights and actionable business results by revealing opportunities associated with customer, competitive, marketing, lending, and branch data and automatically presenting the data in a way that is easily understood, without any manual processes required.
With Aunalytics Daybreak for Financial Services, midsize financial institutions can target-market more efficiently, reach high-value customers with the right product offering, and win business away from competitors to expand value, according to the vendor.
With the new Daybreak dashboards, mid-market banks and credit unions can achieve greater visibility into their data and identify more opportunities to strengthen their position in regional markets and compete more effectively.
The Daybreak for Financial Services cloud-native data platform integrates and cleanses data for accuracy and mines transactional data daily with AI-powered algorithms for customer intelligence and timely actionable insights that drive strategic value.
New Daybreak Dashboards include:
- Customer Profile - This dashboard delivers an enriched profile of individual customers, powered by AI- insights that deliver intelligence on future customer growth beyond mere aggregations and reports of the past. The Customer Profile offers a 360-view of each customer including analysis of data integrated from multiple sources across the organization, and mined daily for timely fresh insights that can be acted upon.
- Competitor Payments - Competitor Payments reveals insights for each customer, each competitor, and type of financial product. The dashboard tracks competitor payments by amount and how long they have been taking place so that a banker or credit union can determine when customers or members are likely to look for a new product, then create better offers as a result.
- Retail KPI - Retail KPI (key performance indicators) help banks to increase total deposits and accounts, and identify growth opportunities and potential. The dashboard delivers key performance metrics to retail leaders to understand the drivers of their account and deposit growth.
- Lending KPI - The Lending KPI dashboard delivers key performance metrics to lending leaders to understand the drivers of their loan and loan balance growth. It enables them to view trends over time for original loan amounts and outstanding loan balances.
- Marketing KPI - This dashboard delivers key performance metrics to marketing leaders on campaign effectiveness to improve targeting and reduce account acquisition cost. It enables banks to target their institution’s marketing to reach the right customer at the right time with the right offer, making marketing operations more efficient and successful by using a data driven approach.
- Branch Reassignment - The Branch Reassignment dashboard delivers key information to business leaders to understand branch utilization and change over time based on where a customer originates and performs business. They can identify branch growth opportunities and areas where efficiencies can be improved, and view branch utilization to see customer banking patterns.
“Daybreak dashboards offer more than just reporting on the past. They connect the dots of relevant data and use predictive analytics to create a picture revealing intelligent insights that help financial institutions build smarter business strategies,” said Kyle Davis, vice president of Daybreak, Aunalytics. “Designed to accelerate the value derived from AI-powered insights, Daybreak dashboards enable mid-market banks and credit unions to more clearly see the opportunities presented by their data and take action to increase net income and advance their competitive position.”
For more information about this news, visit www.aunalytics.com.