Attensity empowers the multichannel social contact center
Attensity has released Respond 6.0, the latest iteration of its application designed to address the specific challenges facing multichannel social customer contact centers and marketers in large corporate environments.
The company describes Respond 6.0 as a unified customer listening post where customer requests in social media as well as in e-mails and other channels are automatically analyzed, classified and routed to appropriate departments for response. These communications can take the form of requests for help, product issues, service feedback, intent to churn or other events such as signups, cancellations or complaints about competitors. Respond is also one of the few applications certified by Twitter as part of its new Certified Product Program for social engagement.
Attensity highlights the following capabilities in Respond 6.0:
- a new Web-based, fully ADA-compliant and iPad-compatible user interface designed for more effective action;
- enhanced reliability and performance;
- improved auto-categorization to accurately classify incoming documents;
- enhanced supervisory reporting and monitoring capabilities;
- multichannel support, with access to the full Twitter Firehose data stream, publicly available posts on Facebook, Google+ and YouTube, blogs, reviews, surveys and private and public forums and communities, as well as to internal communications, such as e-mail, including full cross-channel ticketing for tracking of each customer's communications as they move across channels;
- more connectors and enhanced integration with enterprise systems, such as Jive forums and Salesforce;
- blended queues to enable each agent pool to support multiple social channels seamlessly; and
- auto-swap out of Twitter handles based on loads, which is especially useful for organizations responding to hundreds of communications per hour.