An engaging widget for marketers
Knexus has unveiled Version 4.0 of its Social Content Widget, an online engagement tool for generating social content, pushing it out to any website, and tracking and optimizing its performance in real time. The new release is said to make it easy and fast for marketers to engage audiences across the Internet with social video and other social content.
According to Knexus, highlights of Social Content Widget 4.0 include:
- Syndication network expanded—with the Engagement Console, marketers can automatically push content and social interactions to sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo and Daily Motion.
- More flexibility with syndication—create, control and syndicate to multiple accounts within sites such as YouTube.
- Deeper customization of content—social video, images or other content assets can be tailored quickly to maximize effectiveness according to target audiences, social networks or other sites.
- Improved console user experience—'select & click' interface helps marketers quickly and accurately target social content to preferred sites.
- Enhanced content optimization features—one central location to optimize content across dozens or an infinite number of sites.
- Upgraded cloud delivery capabilities—support rich media content delivery and interaction globally.