Algolia unveils enhancements for search with Winter ’20 release
Algolia, a provider of search and discovery solutions, is releasing its Winter ‘20 product that introduces Search Experience Management (SXM). New functionalities include Visual Editor, which allows business users to visually edit desired search results—requiring no developer expertise or prior experience.
Algolia has over 8,600 customers worldwide generating more than one trillion searches per year through its search-as-a-service platform, purpose-built to handle the traffic and usage that modern businesses require.
Algolia Winter ‘20 includes the following new capabilities and enhancements for Search Experience Management:
- Visual Editor: New functionality allows business users to optimize search results using a drag and drop interface without requiring any technical skills.
- Advanced business analytics: Enhanced insights for business users to measure and optimize the search experience through new trend analytics and click position analytics, as well as deeper integration with Segment and Google Tag Manager for end-to-end click and conversion rate analytics.
Algolia Winter ‘20 also introduces Crawler and a new Site Search offering for B2B websites, as well as additional enhancements.
- Site Search: Algolia's latest Site Search solution enables B2B companies to double the value of their marketing content by helping site visitors quickly find the right content.
- Crawler: New self-service tool automatically crawls web content across multiple domains, indexing and unifying disparate content types into a single content delivery platform for fast search and retrieval.
- Enhanced language support: Multi-language improvements for German, Dutch, and Finnish allow companies to better serve more relevant search to their customers across multiple geographies.
- Updated ecommerce platform extensions: Algolia’s Magento & Shopify extensions have been upgraded for increased ease-of-use for seamless integration with popular ecommerce solutions.
“Algolia Winter ‘20 takes search and discovery out of the developer-only silo, making it easier for any business user in the enterprise to implement, analyze and optimize,” said Nicolas Dessaigne, co-founder and CEO, Algolia. “The consumer is faced with unending amounts of digital content and options, but a seamless search and discovery experience can drive greater conversion rates and repeat visits.”
For more information about these updates, visit www.algolia.com.