AirDroid makes working remotely easier with new business solution
AirDroid, provider of mobile device management (MDM) solutions, is releasing AirDroid Business, allowing more remote work for businesses with employees at remote sites or in the field using Android mobile devices.
Now, with its launch of AirDroid Business, AirDroid brings to market mobile device management tailored for small business enterprises who desire a few robust business and security mobile device management features at an affordable price.
The MDM solution is especially useful for businesses that deploy Android devices in different locations where they need to perform periodic device upgrades, maintenances, send bulk file transfers, or monitor via camera surveillance, said Anson Shiong, CEO of Sand Studio, whose flagship product is AirDroid.
Key Features of AirDroid Business includes:
- Full remote control (remote desktop) - remotely control any Android device anywhere
- (Bulk) Remote file transfer - saves time and improves efficiency in managing however many Android devices in different locations
- Remote screen mirroring - monitor or record Android device activities or real time data. Improve support for field workers
- Application Management Service (AMS) - a suite of tools which enables administrators to provide app updates, releases, and maintenance.
- Kiosk Mode - for kiosk users
For more information about this release, visit www.airdroid.com.