Gaining a better understanding of your target audience
Home Ice Cream, based in Australia, has selected an e-commerce marketing solution to provide a unified experience to customers across online channels and connected devices. The company will leverage TouchCR’s cloud-based technology to gather and analyze customer data from fragmented sources in real time, enabling Home Ice Cream to develop more personalized, targeted engagements with consumers.
Brendan French, business manager for Home Ice Cream, says, “To grow and compete in the current market, we recognized the need for a comprehensive marketing and sales solution that would enable us to provide the same level of personalized service that our loyal customers have come to know and expect after 29 years of home deliveries. By selecting TouchCR, we are confident that not only will we better serve our existing customers, but also reach our aggressive growth goals in 2017.”
According to TouchCR, its technology, which is built on the Salesforce (salesforce.com) Platform, will enable Home Ice Cream to:
- provide easy online ordering through dynamic address generation and validation;
- quickly understand and manage customer service issues in a timely manner;
- access, score, segment and analyze all consumer data quickly and in digestible formats for retargeting/sales campaigns;
- create personalized, targeted and meaningful engagements with customers and franchisees across all channels; and
- increase customer lifetime and transaction value as well as transaction frequency.
Al Corona, president and CEO of TouchCR, says, “We are confident that our all-in-one solution will help Home Ice Cream grow its customer base and create more meaningful engagements with consumers online and at their home or business while ensuring exceptional customer service along the way.”