Delivering a modern corporate Web site
Enterprise Ireland, a government organization that helps Irish businesses develop and grow in world markets, has deployed a new content management solution to update its Web site.
Enterprise Ireland chose software from pTools to create a Web site capable of delivering rich media and social networking content, and of providing a range of advice and information for Enterprise Ireland’s various audiences. The organization has nine regional offices throughout Ireland and more than 30 international locations.
Frank Ryan, CEO of Enterprise Ireland, says, “The new Web site is a comprehensive single point of information on all of the services and supports that are available to export-focused Irish companies and entrepreneurs. The successful completion of the project required a strong partnership approach between all members of the extended team, and we are satisfied that the new website will significantly enhance our clients’ ability to engage with us online.”
According to a press release from pTools, key features of the content solution include:
- extensive use of multimedia files providing engaging interactive online content management,
- multiple languages for international office Web sites,
- implementation of social media networking and content sharing via the “Share This” module,
- calendar output for events listings and events calendar searching,
- complex multi-template information architecture with rich visual elements, and
- multi-level workflows and publishing approval levels.