View From The Top: Inmagic
For over 25 years, Inmagic, Inc. has been the industry leader in information management and library automation applications. Today, Inmagic is at the forefront of the move to new generation knowledge management, creating Social Knowledge Networks enabling organizations to achieve social intelligence. Over 5,000 organizations around the world and across industries use Inmagic® Presto, a Social Knowledge Network Platform, and DB/Text Library Suite to manage critical information assets.
Inmagic Presto is designed for Information and Knowledge Management professionals who need to manage diverse information and utilize
social technologies from one secure location. Used by industry leaders like Newsweek, NASA, R.V. Anderson Associates Limited, Owens Corning and others, Presto creates Social Knowledge Networks, allowing users to quickly find information that is accurate and relevant, and gain unprecedented insight into customers, markets, competitors, intellectual property and research. These "Knowledge Nets" contain both ‘top-down’ vetted information that is secure, cataloged and organized as well as ‘bottom-up’ community wisdom provided by wikis, blogs, ratings, comments and other ‘social’ media to foster true Social Intelligence. Inmagic Presto:
- Provides a "Single Source of Truth" for diverse content types such as: documents, spreadsheets, images, video, RSS feeds and blogs.
- Enables the creation of knowledge communities to capture, share and enhance an organization’s information.
- Manages ‘Content Centric’ social technologies in a highly secure environment.
- Provides search and discovery across multiple data sources.
Benefits of implementing a Presto Social Knowledge Network include:
- Increased organizational productivity.
- Substantial return on knowledge capital.
- Low total cost of ownership.
- Rapid ROI.
- Increased collaboration across functional groups.
200 Unicorn Park Drive, 4th Floor
Woburn MA 01801
Special Advertising Section