View From The Top: Quantum Art
Quantum Art changes how organizations work with information. We help them think of content, not as web pages or documents, but as a fluid publishing entity. Our advanced content application server, QP7.Enterprise, is the first solution to blend the push-button publishing approach expected by endusers with the openness and flexibility of an application server environment. We're able to provide organizations with a platform for capturing, transacting with, and publishing multiple types of dynamic data.
Using advances in database design, object-oriented templating, and distributed publishing, QP7.Enterprise gives web developers tools for ultrarapid development and deployment of dynamic websites and lightweight content applications on top of structured information. For power users, we provide exceptional control and flexibility to help them make sophisticated content and process changes. Our customers include ABBYY Software House, Authorize.net, American Lawyer Media (ALM), Amnesty International, University of Houston, Bernalillo County (NM), Honolulu Police Department, Roland, and many others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Quantum Art has offices in New York and Moscow, Russia.
Through a rich feature set and a library of pluggable components, QP7.Enterprise delivers a complete solution to:
- deploy and manage multiple sites or web-applications
- fully reuse content across multiple presentation media
- distribute content management processes across the enterprise
- optimize sites for search engine indexing and placement
- apply content management best practices
- increase the value of existing information
- build a foundation for online service provisioning
200 Green Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
Edward Shenderovich, President and CEO
Special Advertisement Section