View From The Top: EMC Documentum
EMC Documentum provides the industry's broadest set of content management capabilities on a common, unified enterprise content management platform. Virtually every tool you need to improve information management is available within the Documentum content management platform. Documentum is standards-based, with mature, well documented APIs and the largest community of systems integrators and developers with content management expertise.
EMC Documentum offers organizations a unique set of knowledge management capabilities, empowering end users while simultaneously capturing valuable project and process information for archive and reuse across the entire enterprise. Utilizing Documentum technologies, knowledge workers can search disparate repositories, categorize information dynamically, and enforce retention policies—all within the context of their collaborative work processes. Key features of EMC's knowledge worker solutions include:
- Advanced federated search and automated information classification technologies;
- Collaborative project and process workspaces that span the extended enterprise;
- Flexible business process management capabilities;
- Compliance and security policy enforcement across diverse enterprise applications; and
- A unified, scalable platform with broad support across diverse IT infrastructures.
EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) is the world leader in products, services, and solutions for information management and storage that help organizations extract the maximum value from their information, at the lowest total cost, across every point in the information lifecycle. Information about EMC's products and services can be found at <www.emc.com
To learn more about enterprise content management, visit us online at software.emc.com or call 1.866.464.7381 (outside the U.S.: +1.508.435.1000).
Special Advertising Section