View From The Top: Connotate Technologies, Inc., Bruce Molloy CEO
A primary challenge in deploying any KM solution is the acquisition of essential information. Connotate reduces this knowledge acquisition bottleneck through the use of machine-intelligent Information Agents that are trained to navigate the web like humans.
Connotate's solution monitors, mines, and integrates essential information from the Internet, intranets and extranets. The Information Agent Suite™ is a robust and scalable platform, designed for both end users and technologists. An intuitive GUI supports fast, easy configuration of Agents and requires no programming. Agents can be selected by multiple users in the Information Agent Library™ and individually personalized.
Agents deliver precise information to alerts, email, pagers, spreadsheets, databases, RSS and other devices. Agents also "XML enable" web sites, making them accessible through a rich web-services API.
Connotate Agents can create uniquely powerful solutions for Hedge Funds, Finance, Media/Publishing, Pharmaceuticals, Homeland Security, Business Intelligence and Information Integration (including supply chain). Applications include:
- "Data Feeding" other KM applications such as text mining, categorization, RSS, EIS and portals;
- Automating time consuming, manual web-search processes;
- Monitoring and extracting text, data and pictures …..in HTML or PDF formats…..from websites in any language;
- Transforming static information stores into automated, real-time repositories;
- Automating access to the 550 billion "deep web" pages not indexed by Google or Yahoo;
- Monitoring time-sensitive, essential web information (e.g. earnings, business intelligence, international developments, etc.);
- Automating the collection and integration of data from disparate web sources.
KMWorld Special Advertisement Section
For more information, visit www.Connotate.com or call 732.296.8844, ext. 1012