View From The Top: Connotate Technologies, Inc.
Connotate Technologies, Inc. A primary challenge in deploying any KM solution is the acquisition of essential information. Connotate reduces this knowledge acquisition bottleneck through the use of machine-intelligent Information Agents.
Connotate goes "beyond search" to create actionable intelligence from the entire dynamic Web. Powered by machine-learning technology, our Agents are trained to do anything a human can to monitor, extract, process, deliver and integrate essential information from the Internet, intranets and extranets.
The Information Agent Suite™ is a robust and scalable platform, designed for both end users and technologists. An intuitive GUI supports fast, easy configuration of Agents and requires no programming. Agents can be selected by multiple users in the Information Agent Library™ and individually personalized.
Agents deliver precise information to alerts, email, pagers, spreadsheets, databases, RSS and other devices. Agents also "XML enable" web sites, making them accessible through a rich web-services API.
Connotate Agents can create uniquely powerful solutions for Hedge Funds, Finance, Media/Publishing, Pharmaceuticals, Homeland Security, Business Intelligence and Information Integration.
- "Data Feeding" other KM applications such as text mining, categorization, RSS, and portals;
- Automating time-consuming, manual web-search processes;
- Monitoring and extracting text, data and pictures…..in HTML or PDF formats…..from websites in any language;
- Transforming static information stores into automated, real-time repositories;
- Automating access to the 550 billion "deep web" pages not indexed by Google or Yahoo;
- Automating the collection and integration of data from disparate web sources;
- Monitoring time-sensitive, essential web information (e.g. earnings, business intelligence, international developments, etc.).
For more information, visit our website at www.connotate
or contact Don Williams at email@example.com
Bruce Molloy, CEO
Special Advertisement Section