Trend-Setting Products of 2008:
ISYS, KANA, Mindbreeze, Noetix
ISYS: ISYS 9 Suite
Powerful Yet Affordable Enterprise Search
With the introduction of the ISYS 9 suite of information access and discovery solutions, ISYS has significantly broadened its capabilities,
enabling you to better navigate, discover and act upon information that resides across your various content repositories. Among the key additions are:
- Centralized management of search across your disparate desktops, systems and repositories, including SharePoint, Lotus Notes, Documentum, Interwoven and Exchange.
- Broader refinement and mining options such as parametric and timeline refinement.
- E-discovery and analysis enhancements that include results flagging, post-query macros, de-duplication and tabbed searching.
- Concept search capabilities such as our new intelligent query expansion
- Visual search trends and analysis through tag clouds
Download a free trial version of ISYS today by visiting www.isys-search.com..
ISYS Search Software, Inc.
8765 E. Orchard Road, #702
Englewood, CO 80111
KANA: Web Self-Service
Service Done Right, Customers for Life
KANA’s customer service solutions are designed to help you master the multi-channel service experience, creating memorable, positive and profitable service experiences over any channel, including e-mail, call centers and Web self-service. Now customers have the freedom to choose the service they want, how and when they want it. KANA’s customers are achieving measurable results showing double-digit increases in customer satisfaction, while reducing call volumes by more than 20%.
- KANA eService Solutions—help you maximize customer satisfaction while managing extremely high volumes of e-mail;
- KANA Call Center Solutions—streamline contact center operations by guiding agents to deliver the best resolution to customers’ questions; and
- KANA Web Self-Service Solutions—give customers a better online service experience while enabling companies to significantly reduce the cost per contact.
For more information, call 1-800-737-8738 or visit www.KANA.com
181 Constitution Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Mindbreeze: Mindbreeze Enterprise Search
Mindbreeze Enterprise Search is designed to search rapidly and reliably for relevant information throughout the entire company or organization. In this process Mindbreeze Enterprise Search searches in file systems, your e-mail stores (Microsoft Exchange Server, IBM Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise) and additional 3rd party applications created by partners. Any existing user rights and the application contexts are maintained. Users will only see information they are allowed to.
"Empower your Application"—this is Mindbreeze’s motto in providing software manufacturers and system integrators with Mindbreeze Enterprise Search Integration Framework— an equally professional and simple way of expanding third-party’s products by adding our search-based information access solution to their products. With Mindbreeze’s unique Actionable Information capability we bring together meaning-based computing and applications to help users with their daily work.
Linz 4020 Austria
Phone: +43. 732. 606162 - 0
Fax: +43. 732. 606162 – 609
Noetix|Generator Noetix provides software that automatically generates BI content (including business views and pre-built reports) from Oracle E-Business Suite, Siebel CRM, and PeopleSoft Enterprise, enabling instant access to business intelligence data. More than 1,400 customers worldwide use Noetix’s proven technology, empowering users to quickly generate the ad hoc and operational reports they need for timely decision-making. Noetix jumpstarts business intelligence initiatives by making these reports available for use in popular tools such as Business Objects, Cognos BI, Excel, Oracle BI, and Oracle Discoverer. Noetix also protects reports from data structure changes common to application upgrades by providing an automatic remapping feature, greatly reducing costly IT development and maintenance time.
5010 148th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98052