Trend-Setting Products of 2007: Kofax, Engenium, Mircosoft, Noetix
Kofax: Document Exchange Server
16245 Laguna Canyon Rd
Irvine, CA 92618
Designed for organizations that are dissatisfied with manual systems to process documents that make up many business transactions, Document Exchange Server is a document-driven business process automation solution that decreases the cost, time, and effort required to handle documents. Through an Enterprise-class server, Document Exchange Server can capture documents regardless of their original format, allow users to interact with documents through flexible client options, and route documents to virtually any system that drives an organization’s business processes.
Document Exchange Server unites the following components in the document capture and routing process:
- Input devices like multi-function peripherals (MFPs), scanners, e-mail, and fax systems
- Destinations like Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems, Line of Business (LOB) applications, Kofax Ascent Capture, and workflows
- An easy to use, customizable user interface
Engenium: Conceptual Search and Automatic Clustering
14901 Quorum Dr.
Dallas, TX 75254
Engenium Search is an award winning and market leading Conceptual Information Access Platform. Combining the power of our conceptual search engine with our automatic clustering engine, Engenium Search empowers knowledge workers with the ability to make better, faster and more informed decisions. Critical knowledge applications can be enhanced by a full range of search capabilities, from keyword to conceptual, while also providing non query based automatic information organization and navigation capabilities.
Engenium Search automatically and without human supervision connects people with people, information with related information, and people with relevant information. Documents are retrieved without requiring the search terms to be present, and information is organized without requiring a query, increasing efficiencies in a knowledge economy.
Microsoft®: Office SharePoint® Server 2007
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-6399
Phone: 1.800.MICROSOFT 642.7676
Fax: 425. 93.MSFAX 936.7329
Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 delivers Enterprise Search server-side capabilities within an integrated suite of business productivity tools designed to help improve organizational effectiveness. It provides out-of-the-box search
for common enterprise repositories and file types as well as for people and experts.
With Office SharePoint Server 2007, you can:
- Search file shares, Web sites, SharePoint sites, Exchange Public Folders, and Lotus Notes databases out of the box and easily extend search to third party sources and file types.
- Index, search, and intelligently display information from line-of-business applications, relational databases, and other structured content using the Business Data Catalog.
- Leverage "people search" capabilities to find people not only by department or job title but also by expertise, social distance, and common interests.
- Provide search for your public-facing corporate Internet sites.
Noetix: Enterprise Technology Suite
5010 148th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Immediate Access to Business Intelligence
Noetix provides software that automatically generates metadata from enterprise applications, enabling immediate access to business intelligence data. More than 1,300 customers worldwide use Noetix’s proven technology, empowering users to quickly generate the ad hoc operational reports and dashboards needed for critical and timely business decisions. Unlike most business intelligence tools that require weeks of extensive manual mapping to set up and maintain, Noetix uses patented technology to automatically discover and produce BI content based on customers’ specific implementations of Oracle E-Business Suite and Siebel applications.
For more information, please visit our Web site at www.noetix.com.
Special Advertising Section