KMWorld Readers' Choice Award 2006: EMC
where information lives®
EMC Documentum provides the industry's broadest set of content management capabilities on a common, unified enterprise content management platform. Virtually every tool you need to improve information management is available within the Documentum content management stack.
Documentum is standards-based, with mature, well documented APIs and the largest community of systems integrators and developers with content management expertise. Documentum also provides unique capabilities that connect electronic information management to the management of physical documents. Key features of these solutions include:
- Advanced capture and recognition technologies
- Automated document management that minimizes the burden on end-users
- Business process management, modeling, and optimization
- Compliance and security policy enforcement across diverse enterprise applications
- A unified, scalable platform with broad support across diverse IT infrastructures
EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) is the world leader in products, services, and solutions for information management and storage that help organizations extract the maximum value from their information, at the lowest total cost, across every point in the information lifecycle.
To learn more about enterprise content management, visit us online at software.emc.com or call 800.607.9546 (outside the U.S.: +1.925.600.5802).
Hopkinton, Massachusetts 01748-9103
In North America: 1.866.464.7381
Special Advertising Section