KMWorld Hall of Fame 2011:
eGain | Trusted by Leaders
eGain has been in the knowledge management arena for over a decade, acquiring Inference Corporation, a KM pioneer with patented technologies in Case-Based Reasoning (CBR), in the year 2000.
Consistently rated a leader by industry analysts, eGain provides a comprehensive software suite for unified customer service, knowledge management and sales engagement across the contact center, web and social channels. Proven on-site and in the cloud, eGain's solutions are trusted by blue-chip clients worldwide. These clients have helped eGain push the envelope of innovation in knowledge enabled customer experience management, leveraging such innovations for improved customer loyalty, contact center productivity, and self-service adoption.
eGain Knowledge provides award-winning capabilities in the following areas:
- Unified multichannel knowledge management for consistent customer experience across agents and communication channels
- Content management and single-sourced publication across traditional, community and social channels
- Fast and intuitive access to accurate answers using eGain® MultisearchTM technology through a combination of powerful knowledge access methods such as dynamic FAQs, keyword and natural language search, topic tree browse, CBR guided help, and chatbot self-service-all bound together behind a simple search box
- Content federation across multiple knowledge sources
- Knowledge-guided interactive processes that enable compliance with industry regulations and organizational best practices for breakthrough service and sales
- And more!
Over the years, eGain has advanced best and next practices in KM through thought leadership content and programs. The company is honored to be in the KM World Hall of Fame and will continue to raise the bar on KM innovation and value creation! Visit www.eGain.com to learn more.
eGain Communications Corp.
345 E. Middlefield Road
Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: 800.821.4358 or 650.230.7500
Special Advertising Section