KM Promise Award Finalist: BA Insight's software portfolio
BA Insight’s software portfolio quickly gets SharePoint users to the knowledge they need. It connects SharePoint Online and SharePoint On-Premise to enterprise systems so you can implement intelligent intranets that provide internet-like search experiences.
Our easy-to-implement and upgrade software enhances SharePoint out-of-the-box, increasing user adoption while decreasing user complaints. It replaces slow, high effort, and expensive customized approaches with simple, off-the-shelf software.
Our software portfolio consists of:
- Secure connectors and federation to over 50 enterprise systems including content and collaboration platforms, mailbox and archiving systems, CRM systems, databases and more.
- Classification to increase findability using auto-tagging, metadata generation, and text analytics for content within and outside of SharePoint.
- Applications to help users find relevant information faster including:
- Smart Previews to extend search to information inside documents with hit mapping, hit highlighting, and contextual actions.
- Visual Refiners to enhance user experiences with drill down and “search within” capabilities.
- Expertise Locator to quickly connect employees with experts to get ideas, advice, and answers.
- User-Generated InfoSites to enable dynamic intranet pages to be created without coding or IT involvement.
- Smart Analytics that deliver valuable data about SharePoint usage, respecting international privacy laws and enabling intelligent decisions to be made about improving intranets.
BA Insight is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner that keeps current with SharePoint so you can avoid painful maintenance and upgrade issues. Hundreds of organizations and millions of users benefit from BA Insight’s software on a daily basis to provide compelling intranets that people love to use.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 1115
Boston, MA 02116
Special Advertising Section