CA Information Governance
The Most Comprehensive Solution Available
CA Information Governance is a comprehensive, modular and scalable solution that enables proactive and policy-driven information management and retention. Now you can meet the needs of information governance in three key areas: retention management of corporate records and vital knowledge assets; email management; and the automation of data discovery, classification and management.
CA Records Manager: Controls and manages physical, electronic and email records while reducing end-user burden and administrative overhead. CA Records Manager governs the management of vital corporate knowledge assets. The federated records management (RM) architecture provides a centralized management console to enable you to apply uniform business policies, retention schedules, disposition, search, discovery, legal holds and security to vital information dispersed across enterprise content silos. CA Records Manager has been certified against the US DoD 5015.2 standard for records management applications (Ch. 2 and 4) and, in support of the federated RM platform, maintains the most partnered certifications in the industry.
CA Message Manager: Provides industry-leading mailbox management, e-discovery and supervision capabilities to enable the archival, management and tracking of email—one of the most valuable business assets. CA Message Manager provides the tools to facilitate the cost-effective management of email as an integral part of your overall business. CA Message Manager is US DoD 5015.2 certified and tightly integrated with CA Records Manager to ensure emails are consistently managed according to corporate retention policies.
CA File System Manager: Automates data discovery, classification and management of data across heterogeneous storage environments and removes stale or outdated content from valuable and high-priced storage environments for greater operational efficiency. CA File System Manager collects and analyzes detailed information about the utilization of storage and the criticality of data over its lifecycle to optimize backup and recovery and automate tiered-storage implementations.
If you are experiencing the information governance challenges outlined in this paper and would like to implement a solution with the capabilities and benefits described, contact us to learn more about implementing CA information governance in your organization.
CA information governance can help you achieve these objectives and more:
- Reduce risk by performing proactive risk management for continuous compliance while preparing your organization for reactive processes such as audit and discovery;
- Control information overload so you can find the right information when you need it to make critical business decisions;
- Manage risk to protect your organization from the threat of unauthorized access, loss or destruction;
- Move to a centralized management console to ensure policies are applied consistently across all content silos;
- Save more time and money for a greater competitive edge;
- Enforce new rules enterprisewide to increase the level of service to external clients;
- Empower your IT department and improve service to internal customers; and
- Facilitate the proactive reduction of risk, improved information governance and increased preparedness for discovery while lowering costs, improving returns and promoting business agility.
For more information on how CA can help you increase effectiveness and efficiency in your organization, visit www.ca.com/solutions