Measure, manage media campaigns
Cision has unveiled a new version of CisionPoint, which delivers new insights and analytics to help measure the success of campaigns and new tools to uncover publicity opportunities and amplify key messages, says the company.
Highlights of the release include:
- new monitoring capabilities—auto-generated reports simplifying media coverage and related ROI with colleagues, executives or clients;
- auto-tagging—helps users easily organize coverage to focus only on the most relevant articles;
- a beta version of Cision's new analytics platform—allows clients to understand the success of their campaigns, benchmark against the competition and understand the media types and outlets that provide the most value;
- access to Help a Reporter Out (HARO) Premium—available for all CisionPoint media database users; and
- access to PR Web’s distribution network—providing more avenues to distribute news to the right audience.