Video content marketing from RAMP
RAMP has released RAMP for Video Marketing, which gives marketers a full set of tools to drive audience, increase engagement with viewers and generate valuable click-throughs and conversions from their video content.
Key features include:
- video metadata generation and indexing for video search and search engine optimization;
- syndication capabilities, including YouTube campaign scheduling;
- an engaging viewer experience complemented by behavioral and contextual content recommendations designed to maximize video views per user and click-through rates;
- integration options, including simple embedding of video content, API-based integrations and complete, hosted video microsites and landing pages;
- rules-based and editorial-based display of related content synchronized to the contents of each video, as well as integration with calls-to-action from marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, Eloqua and Marketo; and
- video indexing technology to show the most active video topics as well as comprehensive viewer data and analytics.