Understand big data opportunities with DataIQ
StoredIQ has introduced DataIQ, which is designed to access, analyze and reduce the complexity of understanding big data opportunities and deployments.
The company calls DataIQ a “first-step” application giving organizations a simple, low-cost visualization solution to understand their unstructured data intelligence issues such as:
- how much data exists across the enterprise;
- what the largest repositories are;
- how much old, unused data is there, and where it is;
- who owns data that is violating corporate policies; and
- which data is relevant to the business and which is just taking up space.
DataIQ runs on the StoredIQ Platform, which is said to scale from terabytes to petabytes for single corporate offices and global enterprises. The company says it provides a single, holistic view across a multitude of enterprise data sources and hundreds of file types without moving any data from its native location.