Semantic data integration from TopQuadrant
TopQuadrant has released Version 4.5 of TopBraid Suite, which it describes as a collection of Web-based solutions that simplify the development and management of standards-based, model-driven solutions for enterprise taxonomy and ontology management, as well as metadata and reference data government and data visualization.
Version 4.5 includes enhancements to TopBraid Enterprise Vocabulary Network (TB-EVN), TopBraid Insight (TBI) and the TopBraid Platform. The company says TopBraid EVN supports business stakeholders who need to collaborate on defining and linking enterprise vocabularies, taxonomies and metadata used for information sharing, data integration and search.
New features of TopBraid EVN 4.5 include:
- improved configurability—for EVN Ontology Editor, a form builder allows browser window management, enabling users to open multiple view forms, open tree and chart windows and resize them;
- collaborative workflow—with EVN Vocabulary Explorer, a broader community can comment on published vocabularies;
- enhanced audit trails—changes resulting from import of files and comments are captured immediately upon saving;
- improved search form—search on cardinalities, regular expressions, aggregates in the search counts and charting of results are now enabled; and
- label management—ability to manage labels as independent resources, supporting use cases where metadata is required on labels.