Recommind introduces Insite Legal Hold
Recommind has released Insite Legal Hold, which is designed to help enterprises explore, preserve and collect electronically stored information to prepare for--and comply with litigation--regulatory oversight and investigations.
Recommind says Insite Legal Hold is platform-agnostic and completely customizable, making it possible to integrate with a variety of enterprise data sources, including content management systems, e-mail and archiving systems, as well as intranets and portals.
The company reports that additional features and benefits include:
- deep analytical tools, including the industry's only solution with Early Risk Assessment technology;
- search technology that encompasses integrated conceptual, full Boolean and keyword search;
- the ability to manage myriad data sources, custodians and matters simultaneously;
- rich auditability and reporting, including full exception handling and chain-of-custody reports;
- enhanced system performance, management and monitoring; and
- built-in processing of data (i.e. deduplication, near-duping, e-mail threading, etc.).