Noetix Analytics 5.2 release
Noetix has unveiled Version 5.2 of its packaged analytics solution, which the company says includes significant content and technology enhancements.
The company explains Noetix Analytics 5.2 has been engineered to provide users with reporting for trending and analysis based on information from multiple data sources. Organizations can use Noetix Analytics in conjunction with their existing business intelligence and reporting tools from Oracle BI Enterprise Edition, Oracle Discoverer, IBM Cognos, SAP Business Objects and Microsoft BI.
Noetix reports new and enhanced content includes:
- a new operational data store (ODS) and extract, transform, load (ETL) for salesforce.com;
- a working capital module, including relationship sets designed to help customers improve their working capital efficiency and accelerate cash conversion cycles;
- new data marts for incentive compensation, which help analysis of sales and commissions, identification of top-performing sales managers and development of strategies for maximizing sales;
- new data marts for depot repair to help customers identify trends in repair activities and ensure that repairs are timely and efficient;
- new data marts for service contracts allow comprehensive reporting to manage customer service obligations and analyze service contracts;
- support for near real-time reporting of information in Oracle Sub-ledger Accounting and for Receivables, Payables and Projects; and
- support for Oracle Financial Statement Generator for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.
Noetix also highlights the following technology improvements in V. 5.2: supports addition of calculated fields in relationship sets; 24x7 availability of data marts, even while data is being loaded; support for publishing or suppressing metadata via Noetix Generator and Noetix Search; certification of PowerCenter 9.0.1; and further enhanced administration documentation with a new section on maintaining Noetix Analytics environments for optimum performance.