New social content module from Ixxus for Alfresco
Ixxus has debuted its Social Content Platform for users of the Alfresco Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system. Ixxus says the platform offers out-of-the-box integration with existing social media services such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, allowing users to create a central repository based on Alfresco for managing both their traditional and new social content.
Ixxus claims that by disseminating and accessing information quickly and in a consistent manner via a single platform, organizations can improve both brand awareness and customer loyalty, as well as create revenue opportunities.
Features of Ixxus Social Content Platform include:
- integrated social content publishing,
- central feedback management,
- workflow review and publishing workflow,
- deep reporting capabilities, and
- full history of published content.