New analytics for Brainshark’s Sales Accelerator
Sales enablement solution provider Brainshark has introduced new analytics for its Sales Accelerator platform. The new capabilities indicate how sales reps’ knowledge and behavior affect sales outcomes, providing actionable insights that drive greater productivity and more deals, says Brainshark.
The company says the new analytics shows rep behavior—tying sales content, conversations and training to pipeline and revenue—in Salesforce. Sales teams can understand how buyers engaged with content in successfully closed deals and see how the use of content affects deals currently in the pipeline.
The Brainshark Sales Accelerator now provides new, intuitive role-based dashboards, charts and reports, all generated and accessible within Salesforce. Through the new analytics capabilities, sales teams can instantly generate reports that answer questions such as:
- How is sales content being used?
- Which content is best to use and when?
- Where in the sales cycles does content work best?
- Which content drives more and bigger deals?
- Which accounts are engaged, unengaged or neglected?
- Which reps are high performers and which content is factoring into their success?
Brainshark says that in addition to its new analytics, the Sales Accelerator provides resources for sales onboarding, continuous training, prospecting, live presentation delivery, coaching and content development, all centrally accessible within Salesforce.