Mobile e-discovery from AccessData
AccessData has introduced a new version of its mobile device e-discovery solution. The company reports Mobile Phone Examiner Plus 5.0 (MPE+) offers new analysis and litigation support.
MPE+ is a stand-alone mobile forensics solution available as software only or preconfigured touch tablet for on-scene preservation and preview of mobile device evidence. It fully integrates with the company’s Forensic Toolkit platform.
AccessData explains new features MPE+ 5.0:
- a purpose-built timeline visualization and graphical social analyzer,
- supports for 4800 mobile devices,
- physical imaging of Samsung Galaxy S II,
- new graphical interface,
- enhanced gallery view,
- SQLite Explorer and PLIST Viewer,
- advanced filtering, and
- support for a variety of forensic container file formats.