Managing the customer experience
Adobe has debuted its new Digital Enterprise Platform for customer experience management, which is said to enable enterprises to build immersive, multichannel digital interactions for today’s social and mobile customers. Adobe claims the new offering gives enterprises the ability to bring together marketing and IT to deliver engaging, authentic solutions that increase brand loyalty and bolster competitive differentiation.
Additionally, the company has developed a new set of Customer Experience Solutions built on the Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform, to help marketers and line of business executives drive personalized, targeted connections and campaigns both online and offline.
Adobe reports the Customer Experience Solutions include:
- Integrated Content Review--speeds time to market for new marketing campaigns and customer experiences;
- Web Experience Management--attracts new customers by providing business and marketing professionals with a solution for creating, managing and publishing rich content across Web, social, mobile and e-mail;
- Customer Communications--improves customer loyalty by centralizing and managing the creation, assembly and multichannel delivery of secure, personalized, interactive correspondence and statements;
- Social Brand Engagement--enables enterprises to engage with new and existing customers to create community, driving brand loyalty and commitment on enterprise-owned digital properties in addition to public social media sites;
- Selection and Enrollment--reduces online abandonment and time to market with effective product enrollment experiences and empowers business users to quickly set up and launch online enrollment experiences; and
- Unified Workspace--allows customer-facing agents to provide superior service by getting fast access to critical information, enabling them to resolve inquiries and cases with accuracy and efficiency.