Learning platform for SMBs from Braidio
Braidio has unveiled Braidio SMB, a platform providing small to midsize business (SMB) access to enterprise-class online learning and talent development. The cloud-based offering gives small to midsize organizations the ability to quickly provision, manage and track learning through an intuitive dashboard, enabling employees to build the skills required to operate within the flow of their workday.
Braidio SMB includes Knowledge Tap, a proprietary tool designed to use social and peer exchanges to automatically create an internally sourced knowledgebase for employee reference. The company says Braidio SMB also provides access to curated online courses from subject matter experts in talent development.
The company highlights the following Braidio SMB features and capabilities:
- managers and administrators can select and manage content, assign courses and track employee progress;
- a growing library of courses is available without any need for curriculum development by SMBs themselves if they lack resources to do it on their own;
- drive social learning through peer-to-peer exchanges to establish a sustainable employee-driven learning economy within an organization;
- upload and distribute a business’ own videos, PDFs, SCORM courses; and
- provide a data-driven view of employee learning participation and effectiveness across a business.