Kofax further extends TotalAgility with Version 7.2
Kofax has launched a new version of its flagship offering, TotalAgility. The company says Version 7.2 offers the complete digital transaction management (DTM) capabilities needed to eliminate traditional paper-based, information-intensive processes involving people and documents in favor of completing such transactions in a purely digital manner.
Kofax highlights the following features of Kofax TotalAgility 7.2:
- electronic signature integration—integration with Kofax SignDoc, a market-leading e-signature solution;
- customer communications management—allows organizations to leverage data from other business applications, enabling the automated creation of personalized, customer-driven letters, contracts and other documents;
- improved mobile experience—HTML5-based apps can be easily implemented or native apps can be developed using Kofax Mobile SDK for TotalAgility;
- process intelligence—provides insight to analyze the effectiveness of business processes, allowing organizations to quickly and accurately discover, visualize and address critical issues;
- document interaction management—improves an organization’s ability to specify, manage and monitor policies to govern how documents are processed; and
- role-based user experiences—supervisors, case workers, approvers and other roles can experience their own role-based displays, and users with multiple roles can switch between these displays at will.