Integrify launches Version 4.0
Integrify has announced the availability of Version 4.0, its request and approval management software. Available in server and hosted versions, Integrify 4.0 offers a 100% Web-based platform to centrally manage user requests from multiple locations, streamline workflow and operations, automate business processes and improve the overall customer experience, says the company.
New features in Integrify 4.0 include:
- configurable e-mail notification messages;<>
- due dates to help users meet service level agreements;<>
- process copying to save time and money;<>
- graphical task flows to simplify process definition;<>
- unlimited branching scales to handle any size process; and<>
- out-of-the-box support for building, testing and deploying processes.
- dynamic population of form fields using database queries,<>
- new question types offer added flexibility,<>
- import questions/choices from external sources,
- section headers guide users through forms.
- form data reporting lets users find what they need quickly, <>
- graphical reports paint a complete picture, and<>
- time reports between statuses help you meet SLAs.
User Interface Capabilities
- recent activity list on the user dashboard;<>
- graphical process flows let users easily track status, and<>
- sorting/paging support for lists to enhance navigation.
Security, Integration and System Administration
- .NET-compiled code,<>
- customer-defined user data source, including LDAP support,<>
- multi-language support,<>
- plug-in architecture for extended functionality,<>
- control access for administrators, users and testers on a by-process basis, and<>
- dynamic user groups that adapt instantly to organizational change.