StoredIQ has introduced Version 4.6 of its namesake software, which, the company says, includes expanded platform integration and enhanced e-discovery functionality, all designed to improve the efficiency of IT and legal teams performing work within the e-discovery life cycle. Some of the new features in StoredIQ V. 4.6 include:
- ability to insert unstructured information as records into the most current version of EMC Documentum and place those items under litigation hold;
- ability to insert, retrieve and manage information within Microsoft Exchange 2007 and SharePoint 2007;
- improved query report analytics to assist with "meet-and-confer" sessions;
- ability to harvest additional e-mail server objects such as tasks, contacts, calendar items and notes;
- support of the EDRM XML V1.0 load file format; and
- enhanced usability and productivity for pre-collection investigations.