Efficient, flexible capture platform from ABBYY
ABBYY has released a new version of FlexiCapture, its intelligent data and document capture solution. The company says enhancements to the new version build upon the existing platform to deliver smarter, more efficient work with document-based business processes.
ABBYY explains FlexiCapture is an enterprise software platform that helps organizations streamline their document-based processes through automated extraction of key data for use in a variety of downstream business systems. The company says organizations working with FlexiCapture can drive efficiency, address compliance needs and gain better access to key data from a variety of document types ranging from mortgage documents to tax returns, questionnaires, contracts, invoices, customer mail and more. FlexiCapture reads data in more than 180 languages for printed text and more than 100 languages for hand-printed text and scales from a standalone solution to enterprise-level project.
The new FlexiCapture includes the following key enhancements:
- advanced Web-based capture workflow for distributed capture scenarios,
- multichannel document input with processing of digital documents,
- more efficient data validation with enhanced verification station,
- enhanced system monitoring and administration,
- new PDF/A export functionality, and
- business-ready invoice processing.