E-mail can’t hide
Coveo has debuted its Enterprise E-mail Search package, which is said to be the first solution to provide unified access to all e-mail and attachments across the enterprise, whether offline in all employees’ desktop PST files, online, on live e-mail servers or in e-mail archiving platforms.
The company reports its Enterprise E-mail Search offering provides organizations with the cross-organizational ability to:
- index, tag, categorize and securely access all enterprise e-mail content to reduce risk and conduct investigations;
- provide completely unified access to e-mail and attachments regardless of where they are stored, offline within PST files on desktops or laptops, or online within active Exchange or e-mail archiving platforms;
- access all unified e-mail sources via user desktop and Web interfaces or mobile devices such as the BlackBerry, including precise navigation within the content using intuitive facets;
- retain and access institutional knowledge and goodwill when employees leave, enhancing customer relationships and increasing productivity; and
- implement permission-based access to specific e-mail accounts, workgroup or enterprise e-mails tagged as public, reducing rework, increasing productivity and, particularly for consulting and other knowledge-based organizations, leveraging institutional knowledge to support customer engagements.