DigiCert launches Trust Lifecycle Manager to unify the management of digital trust
DigiCert, Inc., a global provider of digital trust, is offering the DigiCert Trust Lifecycle Manager, a comprehensive digital trust solution unifying CA-agnostic certificate management and public key infrastructure (PKI) services.
Trust Lifecycle Manager tightly integrates with DigiCert’s best-in-class public trust issuance for a full-stack solution governing seamless management of corporate digital trust infrastructure, according to the vendor.
“DigiCert Trust Lifecycle Manager is setting a new standard for managing trust within an organization’s ever-expanding digital footprint. Customers can centralize management of their entire digital certificate and PKI assets in a unified, flexible architecture that seamlessly integrates with existing business processes and systems,” said Deepika Chauhan, DigiCert’s chief product officer.
Trust Lifecycle Manager brings together:
- Certificate lifecycle management, streamlining IT operations with certificate discovery, management, notification, automation, and integration.
- PKI services, streamlining identity and authentication with private certificate issuance for users, devices, servers and other IT resources, and management of the CA hierarchy.
- This unified management of a company’s digital trust fabric delivers:?
- A full-stack solution in a single pane of glass that offers superior performance, handling, and automation, with single vendor accountability.
- Certificate profiles and tools facilitating self-service issuance.?
- Flexibility for cloud, on-premises, or hybrid models, enabling companies to manage their PKI use cases according to their security policy preferences.
- Centralized visibility and control over a company's certificate landscape, reducing risk of business disruption and securing identity and access across the organization.
- Deep integration into user and enterprise technologies, supporting existing business systems and processes.?
Trust Lifecycle Manager is generally available now as part of the DigiCert ONE platform.
For more information about this release, visit www.digicert.com.