Coveo launches CES 6.0
Just announced, Coveo Enterprise Search 6.0 has been engineered to provide enterprise-grade scalability, deep connectivity and security to data repositories, as well as significant performance improvements.
Coveo says that through its customer-driven approach, the significantly enhanced new version delivers solutions that are easy to deploy and cost effective with a rapid payback. As proof, the company offers a unique, risk-free proof-of-concept to customers.
Coveo highlights 6.0’s key features:
• improved scalability with up to 50 million documents per server--faster query performance and contextual faceted search, which enable companies to use less hardware than any other vendor to index the same amount of corporate content;
• unified view--out-of-the-box ability to create unlimited unified interfaces, providing users with a tabbed-search interface for optimized access to information;
• deep connectivity--enabling companies to leverage existing and legacy IT assets;
• new and improved connectors and interfaces--Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Salesforce.com, Open Text LiveLink, Confluence, Quest Archive Manager, SiteCore, Symantec Enterprise Vault, etc.;
• a highly customizable super-user mode—can be integrated in the search interface for enterprisewide content discovery across all employee data; and
• extended capabilities for mobile phones—contextual faceted search & filtering, added support for intranet (SharePoint, etc.) and CRM (Salesforce.com), document quick view (for device friendly, low-bandwidth access to documents), conversation tracking and people search.