FatWire has released its Content Integration Platform, which enables organizations to access content stored across the enterprise, and publish it to their public Web sites, intranets and extranets managed by FatWire Content Server. FatWire says the Content Integration Platform enables customers to:
- maximize the value of all types of content in the organization by enabling content to be easily used and reused as needed online, regardless of where it is stored;
- deploy and securely publish documents stored in EMC Documentum to Web sites managed by FatWire Content Server without leaving the FatWire Content Server interface;
- support companywide content security, content management and content retention policies for all content types, even as they are used online;
- formalize and enforce business processes used to access, review, share and publish content online; and
- avoid duplication of content and reduce time and cost associated with managing and sharing distributed content.