Complaints management for financial institutions
Aptean has launched its complaint management system in the United States. Aptean Respond has been developed to provide financial institutions with an affordable solution to improve initial customer interactions, deliver timely case resolutions and generate introspective customer service feedback, reports the company. In addition, says Aptean, Respond easily enables financial institutions to stay in compliance with the increased scrutiny and oversight associated with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) regulations.
The company reports Respond functionality includes:
- multichannel complaint support--customer complaints entered into the system regardless of where the complaint originates—phone, e-mail, chat, SMS or social media—and added to the customer's history stored in one central archive;
- intuitive routing--references business rules to diagnose each complaint and immediately routes to the appropriate department—credit cards, bank and mortgage accounts, etc.;
- customized reporting--easily accessed reporting templates, designed so managers without programming experience can access internal and external complaint data and provide insight via customized reports.
- root cause analysis--provides analytics that enable banks/lenders to identify common complaint issues and facilitate those problems at the source; and
- out-of-the-box functionality--seamless integration with existing systems.