Cloud video solution from Brightcove
Brightcove has re-architected its flagship Video Cloud solution, which is designed to simplify the complexity of next-generation online video distribution and publishing. According to the company, Video Cloud incorporates a new HTML5 user interface, faster upload and playback, mobile publishing and custom analytics to scale workflows, speed time-to-live and measure the impact of video content.
Brightcove reports Video Cloud provides marketers, broadcasters, publishers, content distributors and content owners a solution that streamlines video workflow, delivers it to any platform and gives insight into consumption of video content. New features include:
- faster time-to-live—new publishing workflows via a faster upload module, folders, new user interface and role-based permission speed time-to-live and improve content management and control;
- mobile publishing—new HTML5 interface allows upload, management and publishing of video anytime on any device;
- advanced video analytics—a Custom Report Builder enables analytics and scheduled reporting across Video Cloud accounts;
- robust playback—Video Cloud incorporates the latest Brightcove video player for faster load time, shorter time to first frame HTML5 playback to deliver a viewer’s experience on any screen;
- social publishing—enhanced synchronization and publishing to YouTube from Video Cloud to extend branded content to social platforms;
- integrations—connections to leading content management systems (CMS) such as Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress and SharePoint; and
- platform APIs—built on new application program interfaces (APIs), the latest version of Video Cloud enables publishers to leverage all the capabilities of the ingestion, content management, player, player management or analytics modules.