Bonitasoft announces Bonita BPM 6.4
Bonitasoft has released Bonita BPM 6.4 Release Candidate 3, which is now in the final phases of testing and fixing, and available for download. The final release of Version 6.4 will be available in mid-December.
Bonita BPM 6.4 features include:
- new and enhanced APIs—timer event, archived cases and activity variable, for better customization;
- improved REST APIs—Restlet is the new RESTful framework for all the new Web APIs, enabling faster development of new methods;
- new REST API authorization—a mechanism that lets the administrator define permissions both statically and dynamically;
- case list—a new UI for Administrator with a configurable table featuring filtering capabilities to better manage process instances; and
- multiple documents—supports multiple documents in a process case, with new REST APIs to manipulate process documents and improved documentation.