Big data OLAP solution from Kyvos Insights
Kyvos Insights has unveiled Kyvos, a full online analytical processing (OLAP) solution for Hadoop. Kyvos is said to enable business users to easily and quickly derive powerful insights from their data for more informed decision-making, with no programming required. Kyvos also supports all major Hadoop distributions including Apache Hadoop, Cloudera, Hortonworks and MapR, giving enterprise customers the flexibility to use Kyvos, independent of their Hadoop vendor.
Kyvos’ benefits to business users include the ability to:
- develop insights from all data, both structured and unstructured, regardless of size and granularity with a simple drag-and-drop interface;
- to do self-service analytics;
- work visually, with no programming required, using Kyvos, Microsoft Excel or other visualization tools such as Tableau;
- drill down and examine all aspects of data;
- interact with data without waiting for reports; and
- get query results in just seconds.
Kyvos’ benefits for developers include the ability to:
- build cubes directly on Hadoop at any scale for multidimensional analytics,
- deal with rapid data ingestion with incremental cube builds,
- avoid moving data to a separate data mart for analysis, and
- transform data visually with no programming required.