Autonomy gets legal in the cloud
Autonomy has launched a full information management platform for the legal industry. Leveraging its private cloud, the new offering combines WorkSite, Records Manager, Universal Search, Process Automation and ConflictsManager to help legal professionals manage content throughout the matter life cycle from inception through to disposition.
Autonomy's cloud-based Information Management platform includes the following modules:
- WorkSite — enables law firms and corporate clients to link directly to relevant matter for a particular investigation or case, resulting in quicker access to corporate data and lower e-discovery costs.
- Records Manager — supports the unique requirements of the law firm by providing dual hierarchy file plans for the management of both client and firm records, mobility support, ethical wall security, federation across all data sources, including robust physical records management, as well as manage-in-place and case management capabilities.
- Universal Search — delivers an intuitive search solution tailored to meet the needs of lawyers that leverages the powerful conceptual search capability of IDOL to produce results that are contextually relevant.
- Process Automation — addresses the need in complex e-forms and information processing implementations to manage forms and documents; users are guided through the process using an intuitive wizard or table of contents-type director to ensure completion at each step.
- ConflictsManager — enables law firms to quickly and efficiently identify any potential conflict of interest prior to accepting a new business engagement.