Audio e-discovery from FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting has launched the Ringtail Audio Discovery service, which allows legal teams to search, review, redact and produce audio recordings alongside e-mail and other documents as part of the legal review process.
The Ringtail Audio Discovery service enables clients to:
- find targeted keywords, dates, custodians or unique speakers within audio files using advanced search capabilities;
- apply tuning and training for specific industry domains, accents or languages to enhance the quality of transcripts and retrieve keyword searches with greater accuracy;
- read the searchable text transcript while listening to recordings for better reviewer consistency and accuracy;
- eliminate empty passages with silence and noise detection that saves time and money;
- review audio of more 20 languages including Chinese, Japanese, Korean and a variety of accents such as U.S. English and British English; and
- redact and export text transcripts as part of the regular e-discovery process.
FTI says the Ringtail platform processes and culls data, provides a broad range of tools for quick data review and coding and gives users a comprehensive set of redaction and production tools. Ringtail also delivers sophisticated visual analytics, concept clustering, predictive coding and advanced workflows. Ringtail is available on-premises, on-demand or in an SaaS deployment model.