A2iA unveils new version of CheckReader
A2iA has announced enhancements to its comprehensive check-processing toolkit, CheckReader. Available in 23-country versions and six-languages, this set of intelligent recognition engines is currently deployed within teller applications, branch capture, merchant applications, fraud detection, image-enabled ATMs, centralized and de-centralized capture, remittance, accounts receivable/payable applications, and image quality analysis (IQA) / image usability analysis (IUA) solutions.
In its latest release, A2iA CheckReader boasts enhanced recognition and image quality analysis. Added features include:
- for U.S. financial documents and other country versions--new OCR available for the recognition of old-fashioned, handwritten numbers and codeline recognition improvement;
- for Brazilian financial documents--payer and payee name recognition is now available and improvement to CPF/CNPJ recognition rate, including the ability to recognize several accounts;
- for French financial documents--printed amount recognition improvement;
- for Greek financial documents--courtesy amount, date, check number and account number recognition is now available;
- for Italian financial documents--date recognition improvement;
- for Malaysian financial documents--stamped account recognition on back of checks is now available; and
- for New Caledonian financial documents--endorsement detection is now available.