Active lifestyle brand seeks localization services to improve global customer experience
To streamline the localization of content in an efficient and cost-effective manner, Thule has partnered with Lionbridge to translate its multilingual websites to improve global customer experience. The solution has enabled Thule to create a central platform and manage all digital content for 81 markets in 24 languages.
Tobias Bergström, director digital channels at Thule Group, says, “In our business, the ability to accurately translate and localize content in real time is crucial. Previously, our digital presence could appear fragmented and scattered. With Lionbridge, we’re able to seamlessly translate personalized content across the globe, ensuring consistent, high-quality customer experience.”
According to Lionbridge, Thule is using its solutions to:
- facilitate the translation process and effectively translate large volumes of content on a global scale with speed,
- gain new visibility into consumer buying behavior and Web traffic, and
- increase traction for Thule as a key player in the growing active lifestyle space.
Bergström says, “Digital will continue to play a key role in our business, and with Lionbridge’s offerings, we now have the ability to quickly provide personalized service and quality localized content, enabling us to focus on providing great products and superior service to our customers and consumers.”
Now Thule is said to have the ability to:
- seamlessly localize content in a flexible and timely fashion with minimum manpower,
- leverage localized content as well as strategic search engine optimization (SEO) to increase website traffic and—ultimately—sales.