Wiser customer service
Kanisa has developed the newest version of its application suite for automating the service resolution process across all channels. Led by a new version of Kanisa Support Site, says the company, Kanisa6 offers self-service functionality featuring guided business process support and seamless, multichannel escalation. Kanisa6 also includes an enhanced knowledge management and natural language processing search platform, an integrated version of Kanisa Expert Forums for collaborative support and full-featured content authoring in Kanisa Support Center.
The company reports key functionality in Kanisa6 includes:
- resolution wizards for process-driven self-service,
- expert forums for call deflection, customer loyalty and insight;
- pagelet architecture for rapid deployment and easy customization;
- detailed Web session tracking for seamless multichannel support;
- machine learning and reputation modeling for improved search relevance; and
- intuitive authoring with auto-tagging for simplified knowledge capture.