Pega upgrades Customer Process Manager (CPM): Speeds service across all social channels
Pegasystems has released enhancements to its Customer Process Manager (CPM), which is designed to provide customer service through all channels, including mobile and social.
Pega explains that with the improvements, organizations can define customer service processes once and use them everywhere, including on mobile devices and in social media channels, such as Facebook. This functionality eliminates repetitive work, drives consistency across channels and enables companies to optimize customer interactions at every opportunity.
Pega reports CPM is available as an on-premise and a cloud solution, providing organizations with the ability to easily move from one environment to the other as their needs require.
The company highlights the following features and benefits of Pega CPM:
- Mobile portal—Pega enables organizations to serve customers on any device they choose and allows managers to stay connected to their business from anywhere at any time.
- Enhanced social media—Companies can unify social interactions with traditional channels and can leverage the rich customer context contained within the social Web to personalize each treatment.
- Enriched case management—Users now have the ability to use visual tools and drag-and-drop functionality to easily build templates that orchestrate case work, and an enhanced portal provides actions, collaboration, case guidance and assignments. The product improvements also include filters for managers and more comprehensive dashboards including key performance indicators (KPIs), work monitoring and event subscription.
- Decisioning and analytics—CPM can be used seamlessly with Pega’s decisioning and analytics offerings, providing organizations with the information to improve first contact resolution rates and drive down handle times by more intelligently aligning resolutions with customer inquiries.
- Net promoter scores—Pega enables organizations to continuously collect feedback and leverage it as context in every interaction. This enables organizations to adapt customer treatments to proactively address detractors and create net promoters for their brand.