Bridgeline Digital's iAPPS v4.7 adds global e-commerce enhancements
Bridgeline Digital has released iAPPS v4.7 of its Web experience management (WEM) platform. Bridgeline says the new version adds the ability to reach customers in global markets with multilingual support for storefronts, campaigns and administration, along with multiple currency capabilities and comprehensive logistical order fulfillment options. iAPPS v4.7 also includes out-of-the-box solutions to enhance international fulfillment, tax and regulations logistics with built-in connections to international providers, as well as other upgrades, the company says.
The new version provides the iAPPS administrative interface in English, Spanish, French and German, and is said to manage the majority of internationalization requirements for e-commerce sites, right out of the box. It offers support for more than 100 different currency options, as well as connections to international payment and tax providers that permit easy adjustment for tax, tariff, duty and other international fees at checkout, according to Bridgeline Digital.
iAPPS v4.7 enhances the iAPPS product suite with the following capabilities:
- overall improved usability with the inclusion of the latest versions of AJAX controls;
- iAPPS Commerce enhancements—downloadable media product support, support for more than 100 currencies, support for international shipping and billing addresses, built-in connection to leverage CyberSource as a payment and VAT tax provider, real-time shipping cost calculations, and extended reporting for sales tax and sales within regions by country;
- iAPPS Content Manager—enhanced Navigation Editor permissions to allow more flexibility and ease of use;
- iAPPS Content Manager—creation of additional sites and microsites made easier and quicker; and
- iAPPS Analyzer—distributed filtering of Bot agents from a central Web service in SaaS.