Sourcebook and Buyers' Guide Participation
The KMWorld Sourcebook and Buyers' Guide assists IT and business decision makers as they continue to navigate the major technologies and trends shaping digital transformation today.
The KMWorld Sourcebook and Buyers' Guide, is the only industry sourcebook serving the combined market for:
- Document, Content and Knowledge Management
- Business Process Management
- Intelligent Search
- AI and Machine Learning
- Text Analytics and Natural Language Processing
- Customer Experience
- Collaboration and Workflow
- Information Governance and Security
- Records Management and E-Discovery
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Taxonomies and Metadata
- Regulatory Compliance
- Intranets and Portals
- Image, Forms, and Document Capture
In Print - The KMWorld Sourcebook and Buyers' Guide is mailed with KMWorld's May/June issue.
Online Listing - Your online presence begins on the kmworld.com website immediately and continues for a full 6 months after print publication.
Lead Generation - The Sourcebook and Buyers’ Guide is also made available in PDF format at kmworld.com. Your participation gives you access to contact information for everyone who downloads the PDF. A minimum of 200 leads guaranteed!
For additional information or answers to specific questions, contact:
LaShawn Fugate, Account Executive
Stephen Faig, Group Sales Director
121 Chanlon Road
New Providence NJ 07974