This webinar will cover some basic but often overlooked architectural aspects of DITA that can be leveraged during implementation that will help achieve the following:
- Reduce training costs and timelines
- Increase consistency and productivity
- Reduce stylesheet customizations
- Broaden the relevance of DITA in an organization
Specifically we will be reviewing how better content planning and mapping, DITA specialization, customized toolsets and content re-use planning can make sure a DITA implementation goes well. We will try and highlight how organizations can ensure that DITA done well provides the following benefits:
- Consistent content and structure
- Ease of reuse
- Shorter production schedules and better utilization of writers
- Semantically rich content
Upfront investment in a content strategy when implementing DITA pays big dividends later in the project!
This is a business level webinar covering concepts and approaches, technical knowledge of DITA or XML is not required.